Hialenat replied

295 weeks ago

The Penal Battalion Movie In Hindi Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Shtrafbat is the story of a Soviet penal battalion at the height of the Second World War. The film follows the characters from the formation of the battalion in the prison yard to its complete decimation in combat against the Germans.<br/><br/>The film is a good introduction to the complexities of the Soviet war effort, covering the various motivations the characters have for signing up and the callous attitude of the military towards these people as well as giving a good idea of what an absolute hell the Eastern Front was.<br/><br/>The premise and the acting are generally good, but the story seems to move along in fits due to a mediocre directorial effort on the part of Dostal&#39;. Perhaps he was unfamiliar with the mini-series format or just short on time, I don&#39;t know, but on the whole the film seems rather artificial and constructed. Segue contrast with &quot;Seventeen Moments of Spring&quot; and &quot;Shield and Sword&quot;. Oh Well.<br/><br/>Shtrafbat could have been a whole lot better. Certainly. It is nonetheless worth watching for the history and (if for nothing else) the excellent final scene.
This isn&#39;t a bad TV movie. Shtrafbat is short for Shtrafnoy Batallion, which means Penal Batallion. Such battallions were formed due to the increasing demand for soldiers as the Soviet Union was taking heavy casualties all through out the war. These battalions consisted of convicts and dishonored soldiers who were given the chance to clear their names by proving themselves in combat. They were looked down upon as scum and were expended easily during combat without much regret, or much honor, on the part of military. They were often sent on suicide missions and suffered extreme casualties. The ones who refused to fight were executed on sight. Needless to say, their lives sucked.<br/><br/>There were some very nice performances by the cast, especially by Yuri Stepanov who played Antip, Aleksandr Bashirov who played Stirah, and Roman Madyanov who played Major Kharchenko. However the series isn&#39;t really that addictive, in part because it&#39;s too long, it could&#39;ve a lot shorter and as effective.<br/><br/>Although it&#39;s about war, Shtrafbat has very mild violence and pretty much no gore. It relies solely on the actors to make it work, and after all, it&#39;s a TV series, so the producers didn&#39;t want to scare off the viewers and the sponsors.<br/><br/>Shtrafbat explores the cruelty of the Soviet regime, and explaines why so many men chose to fight the Nazis instead of joining them. Personally I&#39;d rather be a Fascist then a Communist given the circumstances presented in the film. One character explains that the Soviets stripped his farm clean and his family died of starvation. Out of anger he burned it down which got him arrested for destroying Kolhoz property and he ended up in the penal battalion as a criminal. Antip reminisced on how his mother killed her youngest son to feed the rest of the family. Both men explained that they fought for their motherland, rather than the for the Soviets.<br/><br/>The penal battalion had one Marine(Naval Infantry) who raped a girl, killing his comrade in the prosess, threatened his other comrade to keep his mouth shut about both ordeals, and then feigned injury when it came to fighting. On top of all that the girl committed suicide due to shame. I imagine if enough Marines watched this movie they&#39;d pick up banners and riot on the streets calling for a boycott or an official apology from the producers.<br/><br/>To say the least, I&#39;d recommend it to anyone with the slightest interest in the former Soviet Union or World War II. I don&#39;t think I wasted 500+ minutes of my life.

646f9e108c
Episode 3.41 full movie online freeSefkat Tepe movie download hdFirangi download torrentSleepless Night downloadDownload The Warrior and the Wolf full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4tamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Hard TimesArmy of Two: The Devil's Cartel movie download in mp4Kickoff full movie online freeTransformers: Cybertron song free downloadPok mon: Zoroark: Master of Illusions tamil dubbed movie torrent
Please log in to post a reply.